365 new days, 365 new chances—Unknown
Nest practitioners are highly trained and specialized in fertility acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. Our fertility treatment success rates are derived from our extensive postgraduate training and deep understanding of physiology, from both an eastern and western medicine perspective.
One of the wonderful assets of Chinese medicine is that it is extremely beneficial for all and it can be employed in every type of fertility scenario. Whether fertility issues are rooted in hormonal imbalance, autoimmune conditions, advanced maternal age, PCOS, fibroids/cysts, unexplained cause, or as a supportive treatment to an assisted reproductive therapy (IUI, IVF, FET, donor egg cycle, etc..) Chinese medicine greatly increases the chances of becoming pregnant and maintaining pregnancy. It is safe, gentle, and offers lasting health benefits beyond fertility.
Our highest priority is to help women better understand their body and their fertility via the lens of Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). We meet each patient where they currently are on their fertility journey and work with them to create a comprehensive, customized treatment plan—everything from the acupuncture, custom herbal medicine blends, eastern diet therapy, and lifestyle counseling. This specialized approach is the framework that IS The Nest. We credit our training and understanding of classical Chinese medicine to our high level of success and positive case outcomes, especially in dealing with difficult fertility cases.
We are humbled by the recognition we have received for our work and are proud to provide this type of care to our patients.
We look forward to meeting you!
Acupuncture is able to increase the chances of pregnancy through natural conception, IVF, IUI, and other ARTs because it has been clinically shown to:
- Regulate and stabilize hormone levels
- Help produce more follicles
- Increase blood flow to the uterus and ovaries
- Thicken the endometrial lining
- Reduce the chance of miscarriage
- Strengthen the immune system and promote overall health of the body
- Reduce stress
- Improve the absorption of nutrients and maintain ideal weight
- Facilitate relaxation
- Improve the quality of sleep
- Have NO side effects – does not introduce toxicity to you and your baby
We can significantly increase your chances of conception if your infertility is due to:
- Elevated FSH
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Luteal phase defect (LPD)
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Premature ovarian failure (POF)
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Poor egg quality
- Advanced maternal age
- Thin uterine lining
- Secondary Infertility